Eagle Times Bulletin

• 2017-2018 School year begins Monday, August 28, 2017

Dallas Museum of Art

Chloe Eick, Writer

With cultures spanning from 5,000 years, the Dallas Museum of Art contains artwork of all human creativity. This museum has a majestic collection of over 23,000 pieces of art, and administrators add even more masterpieces continuously.

The Dallas Museum of Art  has the responsibility and acts as a trusted advocate for having an essential place for artwork. This museum has a mission to promote art research, to encourage public participation, and to help reveal artists from every continent.

Containing a wide variety of art exhibits, Dallas Museum of Art wants to let their customers view numerous, different styles of artwork. Some of the art displays include African textiles, Islamic art, modern opulence, and even old cathedral art. DMA also collects historical Texas artwork, preserving the heritages of the Lone Star state.

Reaching out to the local community, if artisans enjoy creating artwork, no matter no matter what skill level, they can join one of Dallas Museum of Art’s workshops. These seminars permit people of all ages to have a imaginative, hands on experience with creating individual art and to learn several techniques that professional artists use.

Within the Dallas Museum of Art resides the Mayer Library, holding an excellent selection of books and manuscripts. An art research library, it supports learning about the museum’s art exhibits, and it provides historical information about art in general. Open to the DMA staff, the museum’s guides, and the general public, the library provides an opportunity to study more about the many different artistic fields.

Multiple tours provide an opportunity to learn at the Dallas Museum of Art that let visitors explore or inspect the art collected from all over the world. Gallery Talks, Ancient Rome History, plus Picasso and Abstract name only a few of the tours from a big selection provided at the museum.

A quite popular place to see and experience, dozens of people visit and explore the Dallas Museum of Art daily. Not a small and limited art museum, but a large and comprehensive one.

Anyone interested in learning about over 5,000 years of art history should visit this museum soon!

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

H-E-B: Texas Grocery Store

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

Hot Topic: A Favorite Apparel Store

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

Goats Milk: A Succulent Delight!

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

Barbara Bush: Forever Loved

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

Mysteries of Beekeeping

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

House Speaker Paul Ryan–Distinguished With Untainted Honor

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

Trade Wars And Tariffs: A Solution?

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

Guess: America’s Popular Clothing Store

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

Sam Houston State University

• Dallas Museum of Art

Top Stories

Inflation Here and Now

The School Bulletin of New Caney High School
Dallas Museum of Art