Eagle Times Bulletin

• Welcome Back Students for School Year 2018-2019!

Eagle Times Bulletin Soaring Again!

Mr. Hoffman at the NCHS 2012 graduation

Robert Hoffman, Editor in Chief

With the help from Principal Mr. Loyacano and the support from NCHS administration, Eagle Times is publishing student articles again.

This year’s class has twelve writers, who promise exciting articles about current events at school, and interesting stories about community news. Students learn how to sharpen their thinking and writing skills, and how to add shine to every article they write.

As always, the staff welcomes input from teachers and students about articles published, and comments for improving the online bulletin.

About the Writer
Robert Hoffman, Editor-in-Chief

Mr. Hoffman has taught high school English for 22 years, and previously taught English 1301 and 1302 at Lone Star College–Kingwood. He has published numerous articles in newspapers, magazines, and journals.

It stands as a writer’s duty to make the world a better place–Samuel Johnson

The ideal critic evaluates both the history and aesthetics of literature and should feel and reproduce the original intuitions of an artist.–Benedetto Croce

‘The critic in his conception was not the narrow lawgiver or the rigid censor that he is often assumed to be; He was the student, the inquirer, the interpreter, the taker of notes, and the active, restless commentator…’ –Henry James

An unexamined life is a life not worth living–Socrates

The past is the past, the present is but a moment, and the future is all–Zoroaster

Up to now, the philosophers have only interpreted the world. The point, however, is to change it.–F. Engels

Contact the Editor-in-Chief at [email protected].

The School Bulletin of New Caney High School
Eagle Times Bulletin Soaring Again!