Eagle Times Bulletin

• Welcome Back Students for School Year 2018-2019!

Eagle Times Suspended For School Year 2011-2012

Mr. Hoffman, Editor-in-Chief, discusses an article with student Gabriela Coronado

Robert Hoffman, Editor-in-Chief

With only a few articles published this year, many people have asked about Eagle Times’ publication status for school year 2011-2012. After a tremendous 2010-2011 school year and many favorable comments from teachers, administrators, and community members, budget constraints, financial issues, and class cuts suspended NCHS’ online newspaper this school year.

The Editor-in-Chief hopes NCISD administration, who enjoy this online newspaper, resolves these issues, and offer a class for students to publish hallmark articles and videos on Eagle Times next year. Readers, voice your opinion to Superintendent Kenn Franklin and Principal David Loyacano, encouraging them to launch Eagle Times online newspaper once again, bringing joy and happiness for students, teachers, and community members.

The Editor-in-Chief guarantees top quality NCHS news, student and teacher feature stories, and thought provoking editorials will once again shine on the pages of Eagle Times.

Keep checking with the Editor-in-Chief about Eagle Times’ status. Thank you for supporting this wonderful publication!

About the Writer
Robert Hoffman, Editor-in-Chief

Mr. Hoffman has taught high school English for 22 years, and previously taught English 1301 and 1302 at Lone Star College--Kingwood. He has published numerous...

The School Bulletin of New Caney High School